Alfons Haar pumps are significantly smaller than most competitors at equivalent flowrates, almost half the size of some, and half the weight and faster than other pumps currently on the market.
With a choice of bare shaft (for electrical motor or shaft drives), hydraulically driven or direct mount versions, Alfons Haar have possibly the widest range of vane pumps available for fuel transfer.
The following features are just some of the reasons why only a Haar pump will do:
- Specifically designed for mobile applications: Slim profile and 3 sided mount bosses offer flexible mounting options;
- Innovative pneumatic bypass provides complete operator control of the system and provides pressure "on-demand";
- Haar pumps rotate at up to 1700RPM, suiting modern engines which prefer a higher idle rate;
- Auto PTO shutoff if temperature becomes elevated during standby idling;
- 12 vanes provides great suction capability and can provide effective "blow-down" of delivery hoses at the end of the delivery to empty the hoses (blows up to 0.8bar of air)
Talk to us today about your fuel pumping application. Once you try a Haar pump you'll agree we pump Haar-der!